Improve Patient Care & Staff Productivity with Zoom
Zoom for Healthcare provides video, phone and meeting room capabilities for all of your staff needs. Zoom offers HD video and audio that is easy to use, HIPAA compliant and used by some of the leading healthcare providers in the world. Patients and staff alike find Zoom’s interface easy and intuitive, making setup fast and leading to higher patient satisfaction.
How are Healthcare Institutions Using Zoom?
We recommend Zoom for use across the healthcare landscape:
- Large Hospital systems
- Rural Access Hospitals
- Primary Care Clinics
- Specialty Clinics
- Behavioral Health Offices
- Social Service Agencies
What Zoom services are Healthcare Institutions using most?These Zoom services are proving most popular with healthcare providers:
- Zoom Video is used both internally and externally (more on that below)
- Zoom Phone adoption is growing in large and small organizations alike.
- Zoom Rooms are popular with healthcare providers that have multiple conference rooms.
Some uses for Zoom for Healthcare include:
- Internal Communication
- Telehealth can increase internal communication between administration and front line medical staff. Board meetings and staff meetings can also easily be facilitated using video conferencing
- Provider Education
- Videoconferencing is an innovative way to provide education and training to staff and providers. Education through video conferencing is often more cost-effective and allows for flexible scheduling of multiple participants at one time.
- Virtual Education
- Patients can utilize telehealth videoconferencing to conduct visits with primary care providers and specialists, including remote device monitoring when needed
- Mental health and counseling visits can be conducted via telehealth, using the secure, confidential Zoom Healthcare platform
- Disaster Response
- Real time coordination during times of disaster is possible, connecting experts and responders instantly.
Does Zoom Have Plans for Healthcare Providers? Zoom for Healthcare HIPAA compliant plans start as low as $200 per month, which comes with 10 host licenses. Zoom is completely scalable, so whether you have a small office or thousands of employees, Zoom can configure a plan and pricing to meet your needs.
What if we do not require HIPAA compliance? The Zoom Pro, Business and Enterprise plans are designed for you. See the Zoom Resources page to have a Zoom Representative work with you.
How can I connect with a Zoom Healthcare account rep? Simply fill out the form below and we’ll have your Zoom Healthcare account executive contact you immediately. We’ll be here every step of the way to advise and connect with subject matter experts.