Many of us would rather buy a used car than think about copiers, printers and toner. The industry is full of scams and it’s difficult to compare options. We consulted experts with large companies to understand the tricks of the trade. If you are looking at options in this area, two of the best are Ricoh and Xerox, which offer deep, unadvertised discounts for group purchasing organization members (details on that free program below). Ricoh and Xerox are both top choices of corporate and nonprofit IT departments and the decision of which one often comes down to your preference. Both offer these benefits:
- Deep group member discounts on Copiers, Printers and Document Management.
- Once approved, the group rates are accessible either directly from Ricoh and Xerox or through their authorized local dealers.
- If you are in the last year of a copier/ printer/ document management lease, we find it can be beneficial to switch to one of these.
- Existing customers can also benefit.
- Each company can provide a custom quote based on your unique usage.
Nonprofits can learn more and gain eligibility through a free membership in CoAction, a group purchasing organization serving the nonprofit sector.
Join CoAction here for free and they can walk you through the process.